Monday 8 April 2013

Alhamdulillah

All praises to Allah.

Published an entry in my primary blog make me forget to share a happy news here. I am so happy to say that I will be a student again (I am a full-time student of life). This time, a university student for 36 months.

How I am not soo happy to be a student because as a student, there will be endless journey in learning, discovering, researching and at the same time sharing to others.


Alhamdulillah, Allah is the one who granted my wish. I believe that no matter what you wish, Allah will always listen to you. Just be patient.

Thousand thanks to everyone who always wish me the best and pray for my success especially to Ayah & Emak. That is your du'a that Allah make them come true.

Not forget to my key of life. Thank you for everything. I am not able to list your countless support and love. I love you more than you do.

My new journey of life will begin next month.

To track the beginning of this journey, there are few dates to be remembered:
  • 31st December 2012: Approval letter from employer
  • 27th February 2013: Offer letter (Conditional) from the University
  • 1st March 2013: Completed Conditional Letter
  • 6th March 2013: Offer letter (Unconditional) from the University & CAS Statement received
  • 20th March 2013: New Offer letter (Unconditional) from the University (start date delayed)
  • 6th May 2013: Registration Date

Allahumma yassir wa la tu'assir.

There is no ease except in that which You have made easy,
and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy..

No comments:

Post a Comment